99.5% DL-Tartaric Acid food additive source agent
|Terms of Trade:||FOB,CFR,CIF,FCA,CPT|
|Delivery Time:||5 Days|
Model No.: Cas No.:133-37-9
Cas No.:133-37-9: Molecular Formula C4H6O6
Type: Tartaric Acid
Make Tartrates: As Beer Vesicant
Foodstuff Sourness Agent: Flavoring
Sourness Agent Of Grape Juice: Important For The Tannage, Photograph, Glass,
Enamel And Telecommunication Equipment I: Widely Used In Foodstuff, Medicine, Chemical
Chemicalnature of DL-TartaricAcid :
|Chemical name|| |
DL-Tartaric Acid, Tartaric acid
Properties ofDL-Tartaric Acid :
Colorless crystals or white crystalline powder
Heavy Metals(as Pb)
Readily Oxidizable Substances
Reduction on drying
11.5% Max (C4H6O6.H2O) 0.5% Max( C4H6O6)
Residue on ignition(%)
Applicationof DL-TartaricAcid :
DL-Tartaric Acid is widely used in many fields such asfoodstuff, medicine, chemical industry and light industry etc., and is mainlyused to make tartrates, like antimony potassium tartrate, potassium sodiumtartrate.
It can be served as beer vesicant,foodstuff sourness agent and flavoring etc.
Its sourness is 1.3 times of that ofcitric acid, and is especially suitable to be a sourness agent of grape juice.
- It is also very important for the tannage, photograph, glass, enamel and telecommunication equipment industries.
25KG net in Kratf/Plastic Bag lined withPE bag, 20MT/20FCL (on pallet)
Kept airtightly in alight-proof, dry and cool place.
DL-Tartaric Acid is widely used in many fields such as foodstuff, medicine, chemical industry and light industry etc., and is mainly used to make tartrates (tartaric acid salts), like antimony potassium tartrate, potassium sodium tartrate. It can be served as beer vesicant, foodstuff sourness agent and flavoring etc. Its sourness is 1.3 times of that of citric acid, and is especially suitable to be a sourness agent of grape juice. It is also very important for the tannage, photograph, glass, enamel and telecommunication equipment industries
JiangsuAgriculture Group Xin Wo Chemical Co., Ltd (also called Sinowoo) which islocated in Nanjing City Jiangsu Province was established in 2013 with the registeredcapital of 10 Million Yuan. Now Xin Wo Chemical has became the corefertilizer trading enterprise and well-known food additives trading company inJiangsu Province. With all staff`s joint efforts, the company has accumulatedrich experience in import and export fertilizers, food additives and chemicalproducts.
The dominantstockholder of Xin Wo Agriculture is Jiangsu Agriculture Production MaterialGroup which was established in 1992 as the subsidiary of China CO-OP GroupJiangsu Branch.
Our productionplant is located in Lianyungang, Jiangsu Province. It is close to the expressway and Lianyungang port ,which makes the traffic very convenient. At present,the factory has passed SGS,GMP,FSSC,CQC,HALAL, and KOSHER certificate.Customers are welcomed to visit.
Looking forward tothe future, Xin Wo Agriculture will continue to carry out the businessphilosophy of "Innovation, Cooperation, Win-Win", as well as focus on supplychain optimization and service improvement. Sinowoo will stcik to to build "one Respectedand excellent China import and export enterprise"
- Company Name: Jiangsu Agriculture Group Xin Wo Chemical CO., LTD
- Representative: wanglei
- Product/Service: Fertilizer , Food Additives and Ingredients , Feed Additive , Agroecology Plant Nutrition , Food Supplement , Feed Supplements
- Capital (Million US $): 1,000,000RMB
- Year Established: 2013
- Total Annual Sales Volume (Million US $): US$5 Million - US$10 Million
- Export Percentage: 21% - 30%
- Total Annual Purchase Volume (Million US $): US$5 Million - US$10 Million
- No. of Production Lines: 6
- No. of R&D Staff: 5 -10 People
- No. of QC Staff: 11 -20 People
- OEM Services Provided: yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters): 10,000-30,000 square meters
- Factory Location: Lianyungang City, Jiangsu Province
- Contact Person: Mr. Daniel Tian
- Tel: 86-25-83605553
Premium Related Products