Model NO.: MN-2 pH:9-10: Straw and Wood Mixing Pulp Sample: Free Classification: Chemical Additives Efficacy: Ceramic Additives
Trademark: Yuansheng Chemical Origin: Shandong, China Type: Sodium Lignosulphonate Market: Global Appearances: Yellow Brown Appearance: Powder Color: Yellow Brown Specification: SGS HS Code: 380400090 Description:
The sodium lignosulphonate, which is prepared from straw and wood mix pulp black liquor through filtration, sulfonation, concentration and spray drying, and is a powdery low air-entrained set retarding and water reducing admixture, belongs to an anionic surface active substance, has absorption and dispersion effect on the cement, and can improve various physical properties of the concrete.
1. Can be used as a water-reducing admixture for concrete, and applicable for projects such as culverts, dikes, reservoirs, airports, expressways and so on.
2. Used as a scale remover and a circulating Water Quality Stabilizer
3. Sand preventing and sand fixing agents
4. Used for electroplating and electrolysis, and can ensure that the coatings are uniform and have no tree-like patterns.
5. Used as a tanning auxiliary in leather industry.
6. Used as a Flotation Agent
for ore dressing and an adhesive for mineral powder smelting.
7. Coal water slurry additive
8. Long-acting slow-release nitrogen fertilizer agent, a modified additive for high-efficiency slow-release compound fertilizers
9. Used as a filler and a dispersant for vat dyes and disperse dyes, a diluent for acid dyes and so on.
10. Used for anodal anti-piping agents of lead-acid storage batteries and alkaline storage batteries, and can improve the low-temperature urgent discharge and service life of the batteries.
|Test Items ||Speicifaction |
|Appearance ||Yellow brown powder |
|Lignosulfonate ||45-60% |
|pH ||9-10 |
|Reducing material ||≤4% |
|Water ||≤2.97% |
|Water insolubles ||≤3.01% |
|Air content ||≤3.5% |
|Ratio of water reducing ||9% |
Contact us if you need more details on Sodium Lignosulfonate
. We are ready to answer your questions on packaging, logistics, certification or any other aspects about Water-Coal Paste Additive、Lignosulphonate. If these products fail to match your need, please contact us and we would like to provide relevant information.
Product Categories : Ceramic Additives