Model NO.: MG-1 Usage: Water Treatment Chemicals, Textile Auxiliary Agents, Surfactants, Leather Auxiliary Agents, Electronics Chemicals, Construction Chemicals Calcium Lignin Sulphonate: pH 7-9 pH Valur: 7-9 Trademark: Yuansheng Chemical Origin: Shandong, China Appearance: Powder Color: Yellow Brown Powder Sample: Free Market: Global Specification: SGS HS Code: 380400090 Calcium Lignosulphonate is a kind of natural anionic surface active agent processed with sulfurous acid pulping waste through advanced production technology. It can work well with Other Chemicals
and produce early strength agent, slow setting agent, antifreeze and pumping agent.
1. Can reduce 10% of water consumption at least
2. Can improve mixture of the concrete
3. Compression strength improves by more than 15% equally on 3-28 days
4. Have no function of corroding on the reinforcing bar.
|Test Items ||Speicifaction |
|pH ||7-8.5 |
|Lignosulfonate ||50-65% |
|Dry matter ||≥92.0% |
|Reducing material ||≤4% |
|Water ||≤6% |
|Water insolubles ||≤1.5% |
Service we can provide:
1. Mixed container, we can mix different items in one container.
2. Quality control, before shipment, free sample for test, after shipment, keep sample for 3 years.
3. Prompt shipment with professional documents.
4. Packing as your request, with photo before shipment.
Packing, storage & transportation:
1. Packing: 25kg in PP woven bag lined with plastic film.
2. Storage: Kept in dry and ventilating place, prevent from rain and moisture when storage.
If agglomerated, please crush and make it into solution, and its effect will be the same.
3. Transportation: Non-toxic, harmless, non-inflammable and non-explosive chemicals
it can be transported in truck and train.
Contact us if you need more details on Calcium Lignin Sulphonate. We are ready to answer your questions on packaging, logistics, certification or any other aspects about Water Reducing、Concrete Admixture
. If these products fail to match your need, please contact us and we would like to provide relevant information.
Product Categories : Ceramic Additives