Model NO.: MG-3 Usage: Water Treatment Chemicals, Textile Auxiliary Agents, Surfactants, Leather Auxiliary Agents, Electronics Chemicals, Construction Chemicals Calcium Lignosulfonate
: pH 10-12 Trademark: Yuansheng Chemical Origin: Shandong, China Appearance: Powder Color: Yellow Brown Powder Raw Material: Wood Pulp Specification: SGS HS Code: 380400090
Raw materials: 100% imported wood pulp
|Test Items ||Speicifaction |
|pH ||10-12 |
|Lignosulfonate ||50-60% |
|Dry matter ||≥93.0% |
|Water insolubles ||≤1.5% |
|Ca+Mg content ||≤0.5% |
1. Used as ceramic bonder, increase green strength of ceramic body.
2. Used as fertilizer raw material. ca lignosulfonate is rich of many mocroelement and organic materials. It performs well as fertilizer raw materials.
3. Used as animal feed additives.
4. Used as a binder ore: smelting industry, with calcium lignosulfonate mixed with slag, into powder ball into the kiln dried, can greatly improve the smelting recovery.
5. The refractory material: the manufacture of refractory brick, the use of calcium lignosulfonate dispersant and binder, can significantly improve performance and reduce the water, increased, to prevent cracking and other good results.
6. Ceramics: calcium lignin for ceramic products, can reduce the carbon content increased green strength, reduce the amount of plastic clay , mud, good liquidity , increase yield 70-90 % , the sintering rate was reduced from 70 minutes to 40 minutes .
7. Water-reducing agent
a. prefabricated or fresh concrete construction.
b. preparation of antifreezing, pump-deliverable Water Reducing Agent
c. preparation of different type of water reducing agent.
a. It is used as mineral powder adhesive to improve recovery rate in refinery process.
b. It is an excellent adhesive for fireproof products. It can improve the products' strength and prevent cracks.
c. It reduces the viscosity of clay and improves the product yields in the ceramic fabrication.
d. If is added with phenol type additives in electrolysis, purer precipitates is formed.
Packing, storage & transportation:
1. Packing: 25kg in PP woven bag lined with plastic film.
2. Storage: Kept in dry and ventilating place, prevent from rain and moisture when storage.
If agglomerated, please crush and make it into solution, and its effect will be the same.
3. Transportation: Non-toxic, harmless, non-inflammable and non-explosive chemicals
it can be transported in truck and train.
Contact us if you need more details on Calcium Lignosulfonate. We are ready to answer your questions on packaging, logistics, certification or any other aspects about Water Reducing、Concrete Admixture
. If these products fail to match your need, please contact us and we would like to provide relevant information.
Product Categories : Ceramic Additives