Model NO.: MN-3 Usage: Textile Auxiliary Agents, Surfactants, Concrete Admixtures Ceramic Binder Sodium Lignosulfonate
: Additive Ceramic Binder Sodium Lignosulfonate pH: 9-10 Packings: 25kgs Trademark: Yuansheng Chemical Origin: Shandong, China Appearance: Powder Color: Yellow Brown Raw Material: Wood Straw Mix Pulp Samples: Free Markets: Global Specification: SGS HS Code: 380400009 The sodium lignosulphonate, which is prepared from straw and wood mix pulp black liquor through filtration, sulfonation, concentration and spray drying, and is a powdery low air-entrained set retarding and water reducing admixture, belongs to an anionic surface active substance, has absorption and dispersion effect on the cement, and can improve various physical properties of the concrete.
1. Can be used as a water-reducing admixture for concrete, and applicable for projects such as culverts, dikes, reservoirs, airports, expressways and so on.
2. Used as a scale remover and a circulating Water Quality Stabilizer
3. Sand preventing and sand fixing agents
4. Used for electroplating and electrolysis, and can ensure that the coatings are uniform and have no tree-like patterns.
5. Used as a tanning auxiliary in leather industry.
6. Used as a Flotation Agent
for ore dressing and an adhesive for mineral powder smelting.
7. Coal water slurry additive
8. Long-acting slow-release nitrogen fertilizer agent, a modified additive for high-efficiency slow-release compound fertilizers
9. Used as a filler and a dispersant for vat dyes and disperse dyes, a diluent for acid dyes and so on.
10. Used for anodal anti-piping agents of lead-acid storage batteries and alkaline storage batteries, and can improve the low-temperature urgent discharge and service life of the batteries.
|Test Items ||Speicifaction |
|Appearance ||Yellow brown powder |
|Dry matter ||≥93% |
|Lignosulfonate ||45-60% |
|pH ||9-10 |
|Water ||≤2.97% |
Service We Can Provide:
1. Mixed container, we can mix different items in one container.
2. Quality control, before shipment, free sample for test, after shipment, keep sample for 3 years.
3. Prompt shipment with professional documents.
4. Packing as your request, with photo before shipment.
Package & Shipping
Packing: 25kg/bag, outer woven bags with inner plastic lining.
Storage: Kept in dry and ventilating place, prevent from rain and moisture when storage
if agglomerated, please crush and make it into solution, and its effect will be the same.
Transportation: Non-toxic, harmless, non-inflammable and non-explosive chemicals
it can be transported in truck and train.
1.What is the minimum order quantity?
Answer:1MT. There are two kind of container: 20GP & 40HP. For 20GP, 12MT can be loaded with pallet. For 40HP, 26MT can be loaded without pallet.
2.What's your payment terms:
We accept T/T, L/C, D/P.
3.Can I ask for sample?
Of course you can,we provide sample 1kg totally free. But you need pay for the delivery fees.
4.When is the product shipment time?
Thanx for your question. We will manage it within 10-15 days after you place an order. We do it ASAP, dont worry about it.
5.What's your packing?
The general packing is 25kg/bag. We can also customize the package as required.
Contact us if you need more details on Ceramic Binder Sodium Lignosulfonate. We are ready to answer your questions on packaging, logistics, certification or any other aspects about Sodium Lignosulfonate、Lignosulfonate. If these products fail to match your need, please contact us and we would like to provide relevant information.
Product Categories : Ceramic Additives