Model NO.: MG Appearance: Powder Special Function: Conductive Auxiliary System: Water Type Coating Auxiliary Agent Yellow Brown: pH5-7 Place of Origin: Shandong China (Mainland) Free Sample: Yes Specification: SGS HS Code: 380400 Kind: Defoaming Agent Application: Appliance Paint, Building Coating, Car Paint, Furniture Paint, Paper Coating, Plastic Coating, Rubber Coating
Property: Water-Solution Usage Stage: Reaction Stage Brand Name: Jinan Yuansheng Quality: Guaranteed Trademark: YUANSHENG Origin: China Ca lignosulfonate
As a multi-component polymer anionic surfactant, the calcium lignosulphonate (MG) is a brown yellow powdery substance in appearance and gives off slight aroma, with the molecular weight of 800 to 1, 000 usually and strong dispersibility, cohesiveness and chelating property. At present, the calcium lignosulphonate products of the company have already be widely used as water reducing admixtures for cement, pesticide suspension concentrates, ceramic body reinforcing agents, coal water slurry dispersants, tanning agents for leather, refractory material binders, carbon black granulation agents and so on, are used in various industries and have won a good reputation among users.
|Appearance || |
Black (Brown) Powder
Inorganic Salt (Na2SO4)
Total Content of Ca and Mg
1. Used as a water reducing admixture for concrete: The mixing amount of the product is 0.25 to 0.3 percent of the weight of the cement, and it can reduce the water consumption by more than 10-14 percent, improve the workability of the concrete, and improve project quality. It can inhibit slump loss when used in simmer, and is usually compounded with superplasticizers.
2. Used as a mineral adhesive: In the smelting industry, the calcium lignosulphonate is mixed with mineral powder to form mineral powder balls which are placed into a kiln after being dried, which can greatly improve smelting recovery rate.
3. Refractory materials: When bricks and tiles made of refractory materials are produced, the calcium lignosulphonate is used as a dispersant and an adhesive, which can remarkably improve operating performance, and has good effects such as water reduction, reinforcement, cracking prevention and so on.
4. Ceramic: When the calcium lignosulphonate is used for ceramic products, it reduces carbon content, improves green strength, reduces the consumption of plastic clay, has good slurry fluidity, improves the rate of finished products by 70 to 90 percent, and reduces the sintering speed to 40 minutes from 70 minutes.
5. When used as a feed adhesive, it improves the palatability of livestock and poultry, has good particle strength, reduces the micro-powder amount of feeds, decreases the return rate of powder, and lowers the cost. The loss of moulds is reduced, the production capacity is improved by 10 to 20 percent, and the allowable mixing amount in the feeds is 4.0 percent in USA and Canada.
6. Others: The calcium lignosulphonate can also be used for refining additives, casting, processing of pesticide wettable powder, briquette pressing, mining, ore dressing agents for ore dressing industry, the control of roads, soil and dust, tanning fillers for leathermaking, carbon black granulation and so on.
Regular packing: 25KG/bag, outer woven bags with inner plastic lining. (In addition, the company can re-customize packages and products of other specifications according to the requirements of customers. )
The product should be stored in a dry and ventilated place. Keep away from moisture. It will not deteriorate when stored for a long time. In case of agglomerate, the use effect is not affected after they are crushed or dissolved.
The product is nontoxic and harmless, does not belong to inflammable and explosive dangerous goods, and can be transported by automobiles, trains and cargo ships. The company can also offer the transport service to customers.
Contact us if you need more details on Calium Lignosulphonate. We are ready to answer your questions on packaging, logistics, certification or any other aspects about Concrete Admixture
、Construction Chemical. If these products fail to match your need, please contact us and we would like to provide relevant information.
Construction Auxiliary Additive Food Grade 99% Purity Sodium Gluconate
Model NO.: SG-A Arsenic: ≤3ppm Reducing Substances: ≤0.5% Assay: ≥99% Trademark: JUFU Transport Package: 25kg PP Bags Specification: Chloride Origin: Shandong, China HS Code: 2918160000 Sodium GluconateProduct DescriptionSodium gluconate can be used as electroplating...
Vae Redispersible EVA Polymer Powders Construction Additive Used
Model NO.: VAE Appearance: White, Flow Freely Mft: 0 Degree Celsius Application: Construction Additive Ash Content: 13±2% Film Properties: Translucent, Elastic - Plastic Factory: OEM Factory Application 1: Construction Application 2: Construction Additive Trademark: HAOJIAN Transport Package: PP Bag with PE Liner...
Coating Agent Vae Redispersible Polymer Powder Construction Adhesive Additive
Model NO.: VAE Appearance: White, Flow Freely Mft: 0 Degree Celsius Ash Content: 11-15% Film Properties: Translucent, Elastic - Plastic Factory: OEM Factory Application 1: Grouts Adhesive Agent Application 2: Construction Flexible Mortar Application 3: Construction Adhesive Trademark: HAOJIAN Transport Package: PP Bag with...
Rdp Polymer Powder Construction Adhesive / Bond Additive Vae
Model NO.: VAE Appearance: White, Flow Freely Mft: 0 Degree Celsius Ash Content: 11-15% Film Properties: Translucent, Elastic - Plastic Factory: OEM Factory Application 1: Grouts Adhesive Agent Application 2: Bond Mortar Application: Gypsum Plaster Trademark: HAOJIAN Transport Package: PP Bag with PE Liner Specification:...
Product Categories : Concrete Admixture