Model NO.: MN-1 Morphology: Water-Soluble Material: Polyester Main Agent Composition: Polyurethane Elastomer Promoter Composition: Plasticizer Color: Yellow Soluble in Water: Lignin Alkaline Specification: SGS HS Code: 380400090 Bonding Function: Instant Adhesive Application: Construction, Footwear & Leather Classification: Pressure-Sensitive Characteristic: Weatherability Composition: Organic Material Dark Brown Powder: pH: 10-12 Trademark: Yuansheng Chemical Origin: Shandong, China lignin
The sodium lignosulfonate, which is prepared from alkaline pulping black liquor through filtration, sulfonation, concentration and spray drying, and is a powdery low air-entrained set retarding and water reducing admixture, belongs to an anionic surface active substance, has absorption and dispersion effect on the cement, and can improve various physical properties of the concrete.
|Appearance || |
Yellow Brown Powder
Inorganic Salt (Na2SO4)
Total Content of Ca and Mg
1. Can be used as a water-reducing admixture for concrete, and applicable for projects such as culverts, dikes, reservoirs, airports, expressways and so on.
2. Used as a scale remover and a circulating Water Quality Stabilizer
3. Sand preventing and sand fixing agents
4. Used for electroplating and electrolysis, and can ensure that the coatings are uniform and have no tree-like patterns.
5. Used as a tanning auxiliary in leather industry.
6. Used as a Flotation Agent
for ore dressing and an adhesive for mineral powder smelting.
7. Coal water slurry Additive
8. Long-acting slow-release nitrogen fertilizer agent, a modified additive for high-efficiency slow-release compound fertilizers
9. Used as a filler and a dispersant for vat dyes and disperse dyes, a diluent for Acid
dyes and so on.
10. Used for anodal anti-contraction agents of lead-acid storage batteries and alkaline storage batteries, and can improve the low-temperature urgent discharge and service life of the batteries.
Regular packing: 25KG/bag, outer woven bags with inner plastic lining. (In addition, the company can customize packages and products of other specifications according to the requirements of customers. )
The product should be stored in a dry and ventilated place. Keep away from moisture. It will not deteriorate when stored for a long time. In case of agglomerate, the use effect is not affected after they are crushed or dissolved.
The product is nontoxic and harmless, does not belong to inflammable and explosive dangerous goods, and can be transported by automobiles, trains and cargo ships. The company can also offer the transport service to customers.
Contact us if you need more details on Sodium Lignosulphonate. We are ready to answer your questions on packaging, logistics, certification or any other aspects about Concrete Admixture
、Construction Chemical. If these products fail to match your need, please contact us and we would like to provide relevant information.
Alkali Lignin Modified to Produce New CWS Additive
Fujian Modified Plastics Technology Development Base has successfully developed coal water slurry additives with alkali lignin, water, melamine, formaldehyde and additives as raw materials. The dispersibility and stability of the new product pulping are good, and there is no “three wastes” discharge during the entire...
Researchers find that lignin-decomposable bacteria contribute to non-food biofuel production
British researchers report that they have discovered that a bacterium has the ability to break down lignin in wood and other plants, which helps to use the stems from the trees and the remaining stalks after harvest to extract biofuels. The branches of trees and the stalks of many plants usually contain a large amount of...
Application of lignin in pesticide wettable powder
As a by-product of the wood hydrolysis and paper industry, lignin has become an environmental pollutant due to insufficient utilization and seriously pollutes the environment. The bulk of the resources that nature provides to humans are wasted every year. Regardless of resource utilization or environmental protection,...
Product Categories : Concrete Admixture