Model NO.: FDN-A Usage: Water Treatment Chemicals, Rubber Auxiliary Agents, Plastic Auxiliary Agents, Coating Auxiliary Agents, Textile Auxiliary Agents, Paper Chemicals, Surfactants, Leather Auxiliary Agents, Electronics Chemicals, Concrete Admixture
Name: Sulphonated Naphthalene Formaldehyde Certificate: SGS Sample: Free Sample Trademark: YUANSHENG Origin: China Appearance: Powder Color: Brown Uses: Concrete Admixture, Superplasticizer Naphthalene Superplasticizer: Brow Powder Keywords: Sulphonated Naphthalene Formaldehyde Specification: SGS HS Code: 27081000
Sulphonated Naphthalene Formaldehyde
The naphthalene superplasticizer is a chemically synthesized non-air-entrained superplasticizer, with chemical name of naphthalene sulfonate formaldehyde condensate. It has strong dispersion effect on cement particles and good use effect of preparing super flowing concrete as well as cast-in-situ oncrete and precast members with early strength and high strength requirements, can comprehensively improve various properties of the concrete, and is widely applied to highways, bridges, dams, harbors, tunnels, electric power, water conservancy as well as industrial and civil architecture, steam-cured and naturally-cured precast members and so on.
|Items&Indicator ||SNF-A |
|Appearance ||Brown yellow powder |
|Solid content ||≥93% |
|Sodium Sulfate ||<5% ||<8% ||<18% |
|Chloride ||<0.3% ||<0.4% ||<0.5% |
|pH ||7-9 |
|Static slurry fluidity ||≥250mm ||≥240mm ||≥230mm |
1. Reduce 10 to 25 percent of cement content when the strength and the slump of the concrete are basically same.
2. When the water cement ratio is constant, it improves the initial slump of the concrete by more than 10cm, and the water-reducing ratio can reach 15 to 25 percent.
3. Has remarkable early strength and strengthening effects on the concrete, and improve the strength by 20 to 60 percent.
4. Improve the workability of the concrete and comprehensively improve the physical and chemical properties of the concrete.
5. Adapt to various cements well, and is well compatible with other types of cements.
6. Particularly applicable to the following concrete projects: Flowing concrete, plasticized concrete, steam-cured concrete, impermeable concrete, waterproof concrete, naturally-cured precast member concrete, reinforcing steel bars and prestressed reinforced concrete, high-strength and ultra-high-strength concrete.
Packaging, Transport and Storage:
Packaging: 40kg in woven bag with plastic lining. Customized package is supported.
Transport: It is suitable for truck and railway transportation
Storage : Store the product in a dry and well-ventilated place
Contact us if you need more details on Sulphonated Naphthalene Formaldehyde. We are ready to answer your questions on packaging, logistics, certification or any other aspects about Sodium Naphthalene Sulfonate、Sodium Naphthalene Sulfonate Formaldehyde. If these products fail to match your need, please contact us and we would like to provide relevant information.
High formaldehyde prices fall
Sinochem Xinwangxin has suffered from the dual impact of lower methanol prices of raw materials and weak downstream demand, and recently the price of formaldehyde has fallen at a high level. At present, the factory price of formaldehyde is mostly in the range of RMB 1,450-1,650 (t price, the same below). Compared with...
September 2011 China Naphthalene Import Statistics
According to statistics from the Customs, Sinochem New Network News showed that in September 2011, China imported 4,470 tons of naphthalene, which was a +16.55% year-on-year increase and a year-on-year increase of -23.03%; import value was US$3.2 million, a year-on-year increase of -5.33%, a month-on-month increase -...
Snf Sulfonated Naphthalene Formaldehyde Powder Superplasticizer Concrete Additive
Model NO.: SNF-A Sodium Sulfate Content: ≤5% pH: 7-9 ASTM C494: F Water Reduction: up to 22% Slump Retention: 40-50 Min. Early Strength: Yes Moisture Content: ≤3% Trademark: Jinan yuansheng Transport Package: 40kg Woven or Kraft Paper Bags Specification: 2CBM/Ton Origin: Shandong HS Code: 3824401000 Product Description...
Best Sodium Naphthalene Sulphonate Fdn-C Industrial Formaldehyde Use for Chemical Auxiliary Agent
Model NO.: Tech Grade Trademark: definly Specification: SNF-A Origin: China HS Code: 382440100 Product DescriptionSodium Naphthalene Sulphonate Formaldehyde
Short name:SNF, PNS, FDN
Other name:Poly Sodium Naphthalene Sulphonate;
The product is made of naphthalene, sulfonic acid, HCHO and Alkali through...
Product Categories : Concrete Admixture