Model NO.: lignosulphonate Trademark: YUANSHENG Origin: China Yellow Brown: Powder Specification: SGS HS Code: 380400 Calcium Lignosulphonate (MG-2)
The Sodium Lignosulfonate
, which is prepared from alkaline pulping black liquor through filtration, sulfonation, concentration and spray drying, and is a powdery low air-entrained set retarding and water reducing admixture, belongs to an anionic surface active substance, has absorption and dispersion effect on the cement, and can improve various physical properties of the concrete.
1. Can be used as a water-reducing admixture for concrete, and applicable for projects such as culverts, dikes, reservoirs, airports, expressways and so on.
2. Used as a scale remover and a circulating Water Quality Stabilizer
3. Sand preventing and sand fixing agents
4. Used for electroplating and electrolysis, and can ensure that the coatings are uniform and have no tree-like patterns.
5. Used as a tanning auxiliary in leather industry.
6. Used as a Flotation Agent
for ore dressing and an adhesive for mineral powder smelting.
7. Coal water slurry additive
8. Long-acting slow-release nitrogen fertilizer agent, a modified additive for high-efficiency slow-release compound fertilizers
9. Used as a filler and a dispersant for vat dyes and disperse dyes, a diluent for acid dyes and so on.
10. Used for anodal anti-contraction agents of lead-acid storage batteries and alkaline storage batteries, and can improve the low-temperature urgent discharge and service life of the batteries.
Regular packing: 25KG/bag, outer woven bags with inner plastic lining. (In addition, the company can customize packages and products of other specifications according to the requirements of customers. )
The product should be stored in a dry and ventilated place. Keep away from moisture. It will not deteriorate when stored for a long time. In case of agglomerate, the use effect is not affected after they are crushed or dissolved.
The product is nontoxic and harmless, does not belong to inflammable and explosive dangerous goods, and can be transported by automobiles, trains and cargo ships. The company can also offer the transport service to customers.
Contact us if you need more details on Sodium Lignosulphonate. We are ready to answer your questions on packaging, logistics, certification or any other aspects about Concrete Admixture
、Construction Chemical. If these products fail to match your need, please contact us and we would like to provide relevant information.
Brief introduction of Non-Toxic Ca Zn Stabilizer (Calcium Zinc PVC Stabilizer)
Non-Toxic Ca Zn Stabilizer (Calcium Zinc PVC Stabilizer) are mainly used for pvc wire & cable. It is produced by Calcium, Zinc Organic stabilizer with the amount of chelating agent, lubricants and other internal and external components with the company's unique processing technology. The product contains the right...
Calcium Carbonate Masterbatch Compounding Granulating Machine
Model NO.: ATE Series Customized: Customized Certification: CE, ISO9001:2008 Condition: New Voltage: 380V 50Hz or Customized Electric Components: ABB,Schneider,Ls,Omron, or Customized Pelletizing Type: Air-Cooling / Water-Ring Pelletizing Capacity Range: 40-1500kg/H Trademark: ACERETECH Transport Package: Wooden Pallet...
Concrete Admixture Raw Materials Calcium Lignosulphonate Mg Cement Additives
Model NO.: MG Ash: ≤15% Dispersing Ability: ≥100 fitness: ≤15% Water Insoluble Matters: ≤2% Water Reducing Rate: 10-15% Trademark: Jinan yuansheng Transport Package: 25kg Woven Palstic Bags Specification: Calcium Lignosulfonate Origin: Shandong HS Code: 3804000090 Calcium Lignosulfonate Calcium Lignosulfonate is a powder of...
Calcium Lignosulphonate Tanning Auxiliary for Leather
Model NO.: MG Tanning Auxiliary: Leather Chemical Ceramic Additive: Concrete Admixture Trademark: Yuansheng Chemical Transport Package: 25kg/Bag, 400kg/Bag, 500kg/Bag, 600kg/Bag Specification: SGS Origin: Shandong, China HS Code: 380400090 calcium lignosulphonate tanning auxiliary for leather Product Description Trade Name:...
Product Categories : Concrete Admixture