Model NO.: FDN-A Usage: Water Treatment Chemicals, Rubber Auxiliary Agents, Plastic Auxiliary Agents, Coating Auxiliary Agents, Textile Auxiliary Agents, Paper Chemicals, Surfactants, Leather Auxiliary Agents, Electronics Chemicals, Construction Chemicals Sodium Naphthalene Sulphonate Formaldeh: Naphthalene Superplasticizer
Snf: 5% Usages: Concrete Superplasticizer Specification: SGS HS Code: 3824401000 Appearance: Powder Color: Brown pH: 7-9 Appearances: Brown Color Trademark: YUANSHENG CHEMICAL Origin: Shandong, China Sodium naphthalene sulfonate powder contain 5%, 10%, 18% three different ingredient, (light) brown power. Because of its stable performance, non-poisonous, odorless, non-flammable, non-corrosive to steel bars and much better than Sodium Lignosulphonate and Calcium Lignosulphonate series product, it is more and more popular in construction industry. The main properties is high-efficient water reducing, increasing cement paste fluidity, and improving concrete strength etc.
|Items&Indicator ||SNF-5% ||SNF-10% ||SNF-18% |
|Appearance ||Brown yellow powder |
|Solid content ||≥93% |
|Sodium sulfate ||<5% ||<8% ||<18% |
|Chloride ||<0.3% ||<0.4% ||<0.5% |
|pH ||7-9 |
|Static slurry fluidity ||≥250mm ||≥240mm ||≥230mm |
1. The concrete strength and slump in substantially the same, can reduce the amount of cement 10-25%.
2. In the same water-cement ratio, the concrete initial slump raise more than 10cm water reduction rate of 15-25%.
3. The concrete has a significant early strength, the reinforcing effect, the strength of improved rate of 20-60%.
4. To improve the workability of concrete, improve the physical and mechanical properties of concrete.
5. Good adaptability to various cement, and other various types of concrete admixtures compatibility is good.
6. Is particularly suitable for use in the following concrete projects: flowing concrete, plastic concrete, steam curing concrete, impervious concrete, waterproof concrete, nature conservation precast concrete, reinforced and prestressed concrete, high strength ultra-high strength concrete .
7. When the loss of a large concrete slump, slump loss of nearly half an hour to 40%.High water reducing rate (15% ~ 25%), not bleed air, small influence on the setting time, and cement adaptability is relatively good, can be used with other complex admixture of, the price is relatively cheap
Sodium naphthalene sulfonate formaldehyde produces concrete with extremely workable characteristics referred to as high slump.PNS also allows concrete to be produced with very low water/cement ratios at low or normal slumps.
Sodium naphthalene sulfonate Formaldehyde is ideal for use in prestress, precast,bridge deck or any concrete where it is desired to keep the water/cement ratio to a minimum and still achieve the degree of workability necessary to provide easy placement and consolidation.
Package & Shipping
Packing: 40kg/bag, outer woven bags with inner plastic lining.
Storage: Kept in dry and ventilating place, prevent from rain and moisture when storage
if agglomerated, please crush and make it into solution, and its effect will be the same.
Transportation: Non-toxic, harmless, non-inflammable and non-explosive chemicals
it can be transported in truck and train.
JINAN YUANSHENG CHEMICAL TECHNOLOGY CO.,LTD was established in 2009, located in Shandong,China. It is a professional enterprise who enters Concrete Admixture
manufacturer early, with main products of lignosulphonate, sodium gluconate, naphthalene superplasticiaer(SNF/PNS/FDN) and coal water slurry additive.
Contact us if you need more details on Sodium Naphthalene Sulphonate Formaldehyde
. We are ready to answer your questions on packaging, logistics, certification or any other aspects about Coating Auxiliary Agents、Textile Auxiliary Age. If these products fail to match your need, please contact us and we would like to provide relevant information.
Product Categories : Concrete Admixture