Model NO.: FDN-C Usage: Water Treatment Chemicals, Rubber Auxiliary Agents, Plastic Auxiliary Agents, Coating Auxiliary Agents, Textile Auxiliary Agents, Paper Chemicals, Surfactants, Leather Auxiliary Agents, Electronics Chemicals, Construction Chemicals Name: Sodium Naphthalene Sulphonate Formaldehyde
Snf: 18% Trademark: YUANSHENG CHEMICAL Origin: Shandong, China Appearance: Powder Color: Brown pH: 7-9 Solid Content: >92% Specification: SGS HS Code: 3824401000 MSDS Water Reducer Sodium Naphthalene Sulfonate(FDN-C)
Sodium naphthalene sulfonate formaldehyde concrete cgent has the characteristics of retarding,
super-plasticized, water-reducing, less loss of slump. It is very effective Concrete Admixture
to adopt in high temperature area.
Sulfonated Naphthalene Formaldehyde Condensates Specification:
|Items&Indicator ||SNF-A |
|Appearance ||Brown yellow powder |
|Solid content ||≥92% |
|Sodium sulfate ||<5% ||<8% ||<18% |
|Chloride ||<0.3% ||<0.4% ||<0.5% |
|pH ||7-9 |
|Static slurry fluidity ||≥250mm ||≥240mm ||≥230mm |
High Range Water-Reducing Admixture
Sodium naphthalene sulfonate Formaldehyde,Poly Naphthalene Sulfonate Formaldehyde Condensate, Concrete Admixture.
1. Reduce 10 to 25 percent of cement content when the strength and the slump of the concrete are basically same.
2. When the water cement ratio is constant, it improves the initial slump of the concrete by more than 10cm, and the water-reducing ratio can reach 15 to 25 percent.
3. Has remarkable early strength and strengthening effects on the concrete, and improve the strength by 20 to 60 percent. Poly Naphthalene Sulphonate
4. Improve the workability of the concrete and comprehensively improve the physical and chemical properties of the concrete.
5. Adapt to various cements well, and is well compatible with other types of cements.
6. Particularly applicable to the following concrete projects: Flowing concrete, plasticized concrete, steam-cured concrete, impermeable concrete, waterproof concrete, naturally-cured precast member concrete, reinforcing steel bars and prestressed reinforced concrete, high-strength and ultra-high-strength concrete.
Recommended mixing amount range
Package & Shipping
Packing: 40kg/bag, outer woven bags with inner plastic lining.
Storage: Kept in dry and ventilating place, prevent from rain and moisture when storage
if agglomerated, please crush and make it into solution, and its effect will be the same.
Transportation: Non-toxic, harmless, non-inflammable and non-explosive chemicals
it can be transported in truck and train.
1.What is the minimum order quantity?
Answer:1MT. There are two kind of container: 20GP & 40GP. For 20GP, 16MT can be loaded with pallet. For 40GP, 26MT can be loaded without pallet.
2.What's your payment terms:
We accept T/T, L/C, D/P.
3.Can I ask for sample?
Of course you can,we provide sample 1kg totally free. But you need pay for the delivery fees.
4.When is the product delivery time?
Thanx for your question. We will manage it within 10-15 days after you place an order. We do it ASAP, dont worry about it.
5.What's your packing?
The general packing is 40kg/bag. We can also customize the package as required
Contact us if you need more details on Sodium Naphthalene Sulphonate Formaldehyde. We are ready to answer your questions on packaging, logistics, certification or any other aspects about Coating Auxiliary Agents、Textile Auxiliary Age. If these products fail to match your need, please contact us and we would like to provide relevant information.
Product Categories : Concrete Admixture