Model NO.: FA
Chemical Character: Chemical Acid
Chorine: Potassium Without Chloride
Item: Fulvic Acid
Appeaerance: Yellow Brown Powder
K2o: 3% Min.
HS Code: 3101009010
Application: Vegetables, Flowers, Fruit
Infection on Soil: Physiological Neutral
Release Type: Quick
Type: Fulvic Acid
Fulvic Acid Content: 50%
Trademark: Yuansheng Chemical
Origin: Shandong, China
humic acid water soluble fertilizer fulvic acid for fruit tree
Our new product fulvic acid products are extracted from natural plants, which contains high content of fulvic acid and rich in bioactivity, besides, there is a small amount of other elements, such as ribonucleic acid, gibberellin, indolic acid, vitamin, polysaccharide and biological activity of acid.
| Appearance || Yellowish to yellow powder |
| Fulvic acid content || 42% Min. |
| K2O || 3% Min. |
| N || 7% Min. |
| pH || 5-7 |
| Organic materials || 67% Min. |
1. Improve soil structure, decrease soil moisture consuming and balance pH value of soil.
2. Improve the effectiveness of pesticides and fertilizer.
3. Increase water holding capability by shrinking the stoma and provide drought protection.
4. Strengthen root system and improve seed germination..
5. Good supplement of calcium and sulfur to the foliar of plants.
6. Improve the form of enzyme of plants and quality of plants.
7. Convert and chelate trace elements and improve nutrients uptake by plants.
8. Stimulate growth and increase yield..
9. Increase anti-disease capability of plants..
10. Provide overall nutrient and physiologic adjustment to plants and obtain healthy growth..
[Package & Shipment]
8MT/20'FCL with pallets
12MT/20'FCL without pallets
Contact: DANA YIN
JINAN YUANSHENG CHEMICAL TECHNOLOGY CO.,LTD.
Contact us if you need more details on Water Soluble Fertilizer. We are ready to answer your questions on packaging, logistics, certification or any other aspects about Fulvic Acid、Humic Acid. If these products fail to match your need, please contact us and we would like to provide relevant information.
Product Categories : Fertilizer Additive