Model NO.: tanning agent sodium lignosulphnate Appearance: Powder pH: 9-10: Straw and Wood Mixing Pulp Place of Origin: Shandong China Mainland Trademark: Yuansheng Chemical Origin: China Kind: Dispersing Agent Application: Dying Auxiliary Brand Name: Jinan Yuansheng Deliver Time: Within 7 Days Specification: SGS HS Code: 380400090 Sodium lignosulphonate
The sodium lignosulphonate, which is prepared from alkaline pulping black liquor through filtration, sulfonation, concentration and spray drying, and is a powdery low air-entrained set retarding and water reducing admixture, belongs to an anionic surface active substance, has absorption and dispersion effect on the cement, and can improve various physical properties of the concrete.
|Test Items ||Speicifaction |
|Lignosulfonate ||45-60% |
|pH ||9-10 |
|Reducing material ||≤4% |
|Water ||≤2.97% |
|Water insolubles ||≤3.01% |
|Air content ||≤3.5% |
|Ratio of water reducing ||9% |
1. Can be used as a water-reducing admixture for concrete, and applicable for projects such as culverts, dikes, reservoirs, airports, expressways and so on.
2. Used as a scale remover and a circulating Water Quality Stabilizer
3. Sand preventing and sand fixing agents
4. Used for electroplating and electrolysis, and can ensure that the coatings are uniform and have no tree-like patterns.
5. Used as a tanning auxiliary in leather industry.
6. Used as a Flotation Agent
for ore dressing and an adhesive for mineral powder smelting.
7. Coal water slurry additive
8. Long-acting slow-release nitrogen fertilizer agent, a modified additive for high-efficiency slow-release compound fertilizers
9. Used as a filler and a dispersant for vat dyes and disperse dyes, a diluent for acid dyes and so on.
10. Used for negative pole anti-contraction agents of lead-acid storage batteries and alkaline storage batteries, and can improve the low-temperature urgent discharge and service life of the batteries.
Contact us if you need more details on Sodium Lignosulphonate. We are ready to answer your questions on packaging, logistics, certification or any other aspects about Tanning Agent、Lignosulfonate. If these products fail to match your need, please contact us and we would like to provide relevant information.
Product Categories : Leather Chemicals