Model NO.: MN-2 Usage: Water Treatment Chemicals, Rubber Auxiliary Agents, Plastic Auxiliary Agents, Coating Auxiliary Agents, Textile Auxiliary Agents, Paper Chemicals, Surfactants, Leather Auxiliary Agents, Electronics Chemicals, Textile Additive Name: Sodium Lignosulfonate
Ceramic Dispersant: Refractory Materials Adhesive pH: 9-10 Trademark: Yuansheng Chemical Origin: Shandong, China Appearance: Powder Color: Dark Brown Uses: Textile Additives
, Concrete Admixtures SLS: Fertilizer Additive
Uses1: Textile Auxiliary Agents Specification: SGS HS Code: 380400090 High Quality Sodium Lignosulfonate SLS for Textile Additive Textile Auxiliary Agents
1. Concrete Admixtures
2. Ceramic Additives
3. Disperant Agent
4. Fetilizer Binder
5. Pelleting Adhesives
6.Textile Auxiliary Agents
The sodium lignosulphonate, which is prepared from straw and wood mix pulp black liquor through filtration, sulfonation, concentration and spray drying, and is a powdery low air-entrained set retarding and water reducing admixture, belongs to an anionic surface active substance, has absorption and dispersion effect on the cement, and can improve various physical properties of the concrete.
1. Can be used as a water-reducing admixture for concrete, and applicable for projects such as culverts, dikes, reservoirs, airports, expressways and so on.
2. Used as a scale remover and a circulating Water Quality Stabilizer
3. Sand preventing and sand fixing agents
4. Used for electroplating and electrolysis, and can ensure that the coatings are uniform and have no tree-like patterns.
5. Used as a tanning auxiliary in leather industry.
6. Used as a Flotation Agent
for ore dressing and an adhesive for mineral powder smelting.
7. Coal water slurry additive
8. Long-acting slow-release nitrogen fertilizer agent, a modified additive for high-efficiency slow-release compound fertilizers
9. Used as a filler and a dispersant for vat dyes and disperse dyes, a diluent for acid dyes and so on.
10. Used for anodal anti-piping agents of lead-acid storage batteries and alkaline storage batteries, and can improve the low-temperature urgent discharge and service life of the batteries.
|Test Items ||Speicifaction |
|Appearance ||Yellow brown powder |
|Dry matter ||≥93% |
|Lignosulfonate ||45-60% |
|pH ||9-10 |
|Water ||≤2.97% |
Service we can provide:
1. Mixed container, we can mix different items in one container.
2. Quality control, before shipment, free sample for test, after shipment, keep sample for 3 years.
3. Prompt shipment with professional documents.
4. Packing as your request, with photo before shipment.
Package & Shipping
Packing: 25kg/bag, outer woven bags with inner plastic lining.
Storage: Kept in dry and ventilating place, prevent from rain and moisture when storage
if agglomerated, please crush and make it into solution, and its effect will be the same.
Transportation: Non-toxic, harmless, non-inflammable and non-explosive chemicals
it can be transported in truck and train.
1. What is the Minimum Order?
Answer: 1 Metric Tons. There are two kind of container: 20GP & 40HQ. For 20GP, 12MT can be loaded with pallet. For 40HP, 26MT can be loaded without pallet.
2. Can I ask for sample?
A: Of course you can, we provide sample 1KG totally free. But you need pay for the delivery fees.
3. Do your company have any certification?
A: Thank you for your questions. Our company have SGS and foreign trade right.
4. Are you a manufacturer or trading company?
A: We are a professional manufacturer with 6 years' experience.
5. What is your export port?
A: There are Qingdao, Tianjin, Shanghai around our factory.
Contact us if you need more details on Textile Additive. We are ready to answer your questions on packaging, logistics, certification or any other aspects about Sodium Lignosulfonate、Ligno Sulfonate. If these products fail to match your need, please contact us and we would like to provide relevant information.
Product Categories : Textile Additives