Model NO.: GR-M101 Color: Brown Appearance: Liquid Trademark: GR Specification: 30kgs/drum liquid HS Code: 350790 Environmental Protection: Yes Kind: Detergent Application: Pretreatment Auxiliary, Textile Printing Auxiliary, Dying Auxiliary, Post-Processing Auxiliary Transport Package: Drum Origin: China BIO POLISH ENZYME
GR-M101 is new type high concentration cellulase, which can used in bio polishing process of cotton, cotton/polyester blend, cotton and line, rayon fabrics and other fiber fabrics, finished cloths which contain fibers. The product can be mixed use or use directly in dyeing and washing mills.
The product has characteristics of more faster speed of remove hair, more strong with little foam,
fabrics surface be more smooth and brightly, clear lines and others. It can be achieved ideal hair
removing effect even with little dosage of the product, strength loss be more smaller compared
with traditional acidic cellulase.
1. New type cellulase, more fast speed of remove hair with better effect, surface of fabrics be more smooth;
2. More wide PH adaptation, have hair remove effect under 4.5-6.0 PH, under acid condition of 4.8- 5.2, the hair remove effect is best.
3. More wide temperature adaptation, it has good hair remove effect under 35-60ºC.
4. There is no foam when process, color retention effect of dyed fabrics after finishing is good.
5. Can have different stone apparent effect according to customer requirements, give demin fabrics unique washing fermentation style.
6. Can be compatible with other textile auxiliaries, including partial anti back stain agent, disperse agent, non-ionic surfactant and so on.
Typical bio polishing conditions:
|Equipments ||overflow/jet dyeing machine, such as ericsson dyeing vat, industrial |
washing machines and so on.
|Enzyme dosage ||0.5 - 1.0g/L, decided by equipment, hair remove effect, time and other |
|Bath ratio ||1:8-1:20 |
|PH range ||4.5-6.0 |
|Temperature ||35°C - 60 °C, recommended 50-55°C. |
|Process time ||20-60minutes, decided by equipment shear force, but can not exceed |
90 minutes, to prevent strength damage seriously.
|Inactivation ||heated to more than 70°C and keep 10 minutes. |
Contact us if you need more details on Cellulase. We are ready to answer your questions on packaging, logistics, certification or any other aspects about Enzyme、Textile Chemicla. If these products fail to match your need, please contact us and we would like to provide relevant information.
Product Categories : Textile Chemicals > Textile Enzyme