Model NO.: MN Usage: Water Treatment Chemicals, Rubber Auxiliary Agents, Plastic Auxiliary Agents, Coating Auxiliary Agents, Textile Auxiliary Agents, Paper Chemicals, Surfactants, Leather Auxiliary Agents, Electronics Chemicals, Concrete Admixture
Powder: pH 9-10 Specification: SGS HS Code: 380400 Appearance: Powder Color: Brown Trademark: YUANSHENG Origin: China Flotation Agent
Lignosulphonic acid sodium salt
The Sodium Lignosulfonate
, which is prepared from alkaline pulping black liquor through filtration, sulfonation, concentration and spray drying, and is a powdery low air-entrained set retarding and water reducing admixture, belongs to an anionic surface active substance, has absorption and dispersion effect on the cement, and can improve various physical properties of the concrete.
1. Can be used as a water-reducing admixture for concrete, and applicable for projects such as culverts, dikes, reservoirs, airports, expressways and so on.
2. Used as a scale remover and a circulating Water Quality Stabilizer
3. Sand preventing and sand fixing agents
4. Used for electroplating and electrolysis, and can ensure that the coatings are uniform and have no tree-like patterns.
5. Used as a tanning auxiliary in leather industry.
6. Used as a flotation agent for ore dressing and an adhesive for mineral powder smelting.
7. Coal water slurry additive
8. Long-acting slow-release nitrogen fertilizer agent, a modified additive for high-efficiency slow-release compound fertilizers
9. Used as a filler and a dispersant for vat dyes and disperse dyes, a diluent for acid dyes and so on.
10. Used for anodal anti-contraction agents of lead-acid storage batteries and alkaline storage batteries, and can improve the low-temperature urgent discharge and service life of the batteries.
Regular packing: 25KG/bag, outer woven bags with inner plastic lining. (In addition, the company can customize packages and products of other specifications according to the requirements of customers. )
The product should be stored in a dry and ventilated place. Keep away from moisture. It will not deteriorate when stored for a long time. In case of agglomerate, the use effect is not affected after they are crushed or dissolved.
The product is nontoxic and harmless, does not belong to inflammable and explosive dangerous goods, and can be transported by automobiles, trains and cargo ships. The company can also offer the transport service to customers.
|Appearance ||Black (Brown) Powder |
|Reducing Substance ||≤7 % |
|Moisture ||≤5% |
|PH Value ||8.5-10.5 |
|Water Insolubles ||≤1.5% |
|Inorganic Salt (Na2SO4) ||≤4.0 % |
|Total Content of Ca and Mg ||≤1.5 % |
|Lignosulphonate ||45-60 % |
Contact us if you need more details on Lignosulphonic Acid Sodium Salt. We are ready to answer your questions on packaging, logistics, certification or any other aspects about Sodium Lignosulphonate、Concrete Admixture. If these products fail to match your need, please contact us and we would like to provide relevant information.
Product Categories : Flotation Agent